SET TARGETSAVE - set type(s) of targets to save for subsequent LOCATEs
- [SET] TARGETSAVE ALL|NONE| STRING REGEXP ABSOLUTE RELATIVE POINT BLANK
- The SET TARGETSAVE command allows you to specify which target types are saved for subsequent calls to the LOCATE command without any parameters.
- By default; SET TARGETSAVE ALL, the LOCATE command without any parameters, locates the last target irrespective of the type of target.
- SET TARGETSAVE NONE turns off saving of targets, but does not delete any already saved target.
- Any combination of the target types, STRING, REGEXP, ABSOLUTE, RELATIVE, POINT, or BLANK can be supplied. e.g. SET TARGETSAVE STRING POINT.
- As an example, having SET TARGETTYPE STRING then the only target saved will be one that has a string target component. i.e. if you executed LOCATE /fred/ then LOCATE :3 then LOCATE, the final LOCATE will look for /fred/ NOT :3
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: N/A
- See Also:
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents