SET TABS - set tab columns or tab length
- [SET] TABS n1 [n2 ... n32]
- [SET] TABS INCR n
- [SET] TABS OFF
- The SET TABS command determines the position of tab columns in THE.
- The first format of SET TABS, specifies individual tab columns. Each column must be greater than the column to its left.
- The second format specifies the tab increment to use. ie each tab column will be set at each n columns.
- The third format specifies that no tab columns are to be set.
- Tab columns are used by SOS TABF , SOS TABB and SOS SETTAB commands to position the cursor and also by the COMPRESS and EXPAND commands.
- XEDIT: Compatible. Does not support OFF option.
- KEDIT: Compatible. Does not support OFF option.
- INCR 8
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents