SET TABKEY - set characteristics of the SOS TABF command
- [SET] TABKey Tab|Character Tab|Character
- The SET TABKEY sets the action to be taken when the SOS TABF command is executed. Depending on the insert mode, the SOS TABF command will either display a raw tab character or will move to the next tab column.
- The first operand refers to the behaviour of the SOS TABF command when SET INSERTMODE is OFF.
- The second operand specifies the behaviour when the SOS TABF command is executed when SET INSERTMODE is ON.
- All options can be specified as the current EQUIVCHAR to retain the existing value.
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: N/A
- Tab Character
- See Also:
- SET EQUIVCHAR
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents