SET SLK - set Soft Label Key definitions
- [SET] SLK n|ON|OFF [text]
- The SET SLK command allows the user to specify a short text description to be displayed on the bottom of the screen, using the terminal 's built-in Soft Label Keys, on the last line of the screen.'
- The n argument of the command represents the label number from left to right, with the first label numbered 1.
- OFF turns off display of the Soft Label Keys.
- ON restores the display of the Soft Label Keys.
- The main use for this command is to describe the function assigned to a function key, in place of a reserved line .
- On those platforms that support a pointing device, clicking the left mouse button on the Soft Label Key, is equivalent to pressing the associated function key.
- See COMMAND LINE SWITCHES in the THE manual for details on the number and format of Soft Label Keys.
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: N/A
- ON - if support for Soft Label Keys is available
- See Also:
- SET COLOUR
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents