SET PSCREEN - set physical size of screen
- [SET] PSCReen height [width] [RESET|PRESET]
- The SET PSCREEN command allows the user to adjust the size of the physical screen to the size specified by height and width .
- This command does not work on all platforms.
- The optional argument [RESET|PRESET] are ignored; they are there for Kedit compatibility.
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: Compatible. Ignores RESET|PRESET argument
- System Dependent
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents