SET POINT - assign a name to the current line
- [SET] Point .name [OFF]
- The SET POINT command assigns the specified name to the focus line , or removes the name from the line with the specified name. A valid line name must start with a '.' followed by alphanumeric characters. e.g. .a .fred and .3AB are valid names.
- When a line is moved within the same file, its line name stays with the line.
- XEDIT: Compatible. See below.
- KEDIT: Compatible. See below.
- Does not allow for multiple names for the same line.
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents