SET HEXSHOW - turn on or off hex display of current line
- [SET] HEXShow ON|OFF [M[+n|-n]|[+|-]n]
- The SET HEXShow command indicates if and where a hexadecimal representation of the current line will be displayed.
- The first form of parameters is:
- this sets the hexshow line to be relative to the middle of
- the screen. A positive value adds to the middle line number,
- a negative subtracts from it.
- e.g. M+3 on a 24 line screen will be line 15
- M-5 on a 24 line screen will be line 7
- The second form of parameters is:
- this sets the hexshow line to be relative to the top of the
- screen (if positive or no sign) or relative to the bottom
- of the screen if negative.
- e.g. +3 or 3 will set current line to line 3
- -3 on a 24 line screen will be line 21
- If the resulting line is outside the bounds of the screen the position of the hexshow line will become the middle line on the screen.
- The position argument specifies the position of the first line of the hexadecimal display.
- It is an error to try to position the HEXSHOW lines on the same line as SET CURLINE .
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: N/A
- OFF 7
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents