SET FPATH - change the path of the existing file
- [SET] FPath path
- The SET FPATH command allows the user to change the path of the file currently being edited.
- The path parameter can be specified with or without the trailing directory separator. Under DOS, OS/2 and Windows ports, the drive letter is considered part of the file 's path.'
- See SET FILENAME for a full explanation of THE 's definitions of fpath, filename, fname, fext and fmode.'
- It is not possible to use this command on pseudo files.
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: N/A
- See Also:
- SET FNAME, SET FILENAME, SET FEXT, SET FMODE
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents