SET BOUNDMARK - set bounds marker display
- [SET] BOUNDMARK OFF|Zone|TRunc|MARgins|TABs|Verify
- The BOUNDMARK command indicates if boundary markers are to be displayed and if so, where. Boundary markers are vertical lines drawn before or after certain columns within the filearea . This command only has a visible effect on GUI platforms, currently only the X11 port.
- OFF turns off the display of boundary markers.
- ZONE turns on the display of boundary markers, before the zone start column and after the zone end column.
- TRUNC turns on the display of boundary markers, after the truncation column. Not supported.
- MARGINS turns on the display of boundary markers, before the left margin and after the right margin.
- TABS turns on the display of boundary markers, before each tab column.
- VERIFY turns on the display of boundary markers, before each verify column. Not supported.
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: Compatible, but no support for TRUNC or VERIFY option.
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents