SET ARBCHAR - set arbitrary character(s) for targets
- [SET] ARBchar ON|OFF [char1] [char2]
- Set the character to use as an 'arbitrary character' in string targets. The first arbitrary character matches a group of zero or more characters, the second will match exactly one character.
- All options can be specified as the current EQUIVCHAR to retain the existing value.
- XEDIT: Compatible.
- Single arbitrary character not supported.
- KEDIT: Compatible.
- Arbitrary character not supported in CHANGE or SCHANGE commands.
- Off $ ?
- See Also:
- SET EQUIVCHAR
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents