SPLIT - split a line into two lines
- SPlit [ALigned] [Column|CURSOR]
- The SPLIT command splits the focus line into two lines.
- If Aligned is specified, the first non-blank character of the new line is positioned under the first non-blank character of the focus line .
- If Aligned is not specified, the text of the new line starts in column 1.
- If Column (the default) is specified, the current line is split at the current column location.
- If CURSOR is specified, the focus line is split at the cursor position.
- XEDIT: Compatible.
- Does not support Before/After/Colno options
- KEDIT: Compatible.
- See Also:
- JOIN, SPLTJOIN
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents