LEFT - scroll the screen to the left
- LEft [n|HALF|FULL]
- The LEFT command scrolls the screen to the left.
- If n is supplied, the screen scrolls by that many columns.
- LEFT 0 is equivalent to SET VERIFY 1
- If HALF is specified the screen is scrolled by half the number of columns in the filearea .
- If FULL is specified the screen is scrolled by the number of columns in the filearea .
- If no parameter is supplied, the screen is scrolled by one column.
- XEDIT: Compatible.
- KEDIT: Compatible.
- See Also:
- RIGHT, RGTLEFT, SET VERIFY
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents