INPUT - insert the command line contents into the file
- Input [string]
- The INPUT command inserts the string specified on the command line into the current file after the current line .
- If SET INPUTMODE FULL is in effect, and the INPUT command is entered on the command line with no arguments, THE is put into full input mode. If the prefix area is on, it is turned off, the cursor moved to the filearea and blank lines inserted into the file from the current line to the end of the screen.
- To get out of full input mode, press the key assigned to the CURSOR HOME [SAVE] command.
- XEDIT: Does not provide full input mode option.
- KEDIT: Does not provide full input mode option.
- Complete. Except for full input mode capability.
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents