FORWARD - scroll forward by number of screens or lines
- FOrward [n|*|HALF] [Lines]
- The FORWARD command scrolls the file contents forwards n screens or n lines if the optional Lines argument is specified.
- If * is specified, the Bottom-of-File line becomes the current line .
- If HALF is specified, the file contents are scrolled one half of a screen.
- If 0 is specified as the number of lines or screens to scroll, the Top-of-File line becomes the current line .
- If the FORWARD command is issued while the current line is the Bottom-of-File line and SET PAGEWRAP is ON, the Top-of-File line becomes the current line .
- XEDIT: Compatible.
- KEDIT: Compatible.
- See Also:
- BACKWARD, TOP, SET PAGEWRAP
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents