FINDUP - locate backwards the line which begins with the supplied string
- FINDUp [string]
- The FINDUP command attempts to locate a line towards the start of the file that begins with string . If the optional string is not supplied the last string used in any of the family of find commands is used.
- string can contain two special characters:
- space - this will match any single character in the target line
- underscore - this will match any single space in the target line
- XEDIT: Compatible.
- KEDIT: Compatible.
- See Also:
- FIND, NFIND, NFINDUP, FUP
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents