ENTER - execute a command
- ENTER [CUA]
- If the cursor is currently on the command line , the ENTER command executes the command currently displayed.
- If the cursor is in the filearea , the ENTER command results in a new line being added after the focus line , and the cursor placed on the next line depending on the value of SET NEWLINES . If SET READONLY is ON, then no new lines is added and the cursor is moved to the first column of the next line.
- If the cursor is in the prefix area , any pending prefix commands will be executed.
- With the optional CUA argument, when in the filearea , the enter command acts like the SPLIT .
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: N/A
- See Also:
- SOS EXECUTE, SET NEWLINES, SET READONLY
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents