COPY - copies text from one position to another
- COPY target1 target2
- COPY BLOCK [RESET]
- With the first form of the COPY command, text is copied from target1 to the line specified by target2 . Text can only be copied within the same view of the file.
- The second form of the COPY command copies text within the currently marked block to the current cursor position. The text can be in the same file or a different file.
- XEDIT: COPY BLOCK not available.
- KEDIT: Adds extra functionality with [RESET] option.
- With the cursor in the marked block this command in KEDIT
- acts like DUPLICATE BLOCK.
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents