BACKWARD - scroll backward by number of screens or lines
- BAckward [n|*|HALF] [Lines]
- The BACKWARD command scrolls the file contents backwards n screens or n lines if the optional Lines argument is specified.
- If * is specified, the Top-File line becomes the current line .
- If HALF is specified, the file contents are scrolled one half of a screen.
- If 0 is specified as the number of lines or screens to scroll, the last line of the file becomes the current line .
- If the BACKWARD command is issued while the current line is the Top-of-File line and SET PAGEWRAP is ON, the last line of the file becomes the current line .
- XEDIT: Compatible.
- KEDIT: Compatible
- See Also:
- FORWARD, TOP, SET PAGEWRAP
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents