ALERT - display a user configurable dialog box with notification
- ALERT /prompt/ [EDITfield [/val/]] [TITLE /title/] [OK|OKCANCEL|YESNO|YESNOCANCEL] [DEFBUTTON n]
- The ALERT command is identical to the DIALOG command except that if SET BEEP is on, a beep is played.
- On exit from the ALERT command, the following Rexx variables are set:
- ALERT.0 - 2
- ALERT.1 - value of 'EDITfield'
- ALERT.2 - button selected as specified in the call to the command.
- The colours for the alert box are the same as for a dialog box, except the prompt area which uses the colour set by SET COLOR ALERT.
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: Compatible. Does not support bitmap icons or font options.
- See Also:
- POPUP, DIALOG, READV, SET COLOR
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents