SET HEX - set how hexadecimal strings are treated in string operands
- [SET] HEX ON|OFF
- The SET HEX set command determines whether hexadecimal strings are treated as such in string operands.
- With the ON option, any string operand of the form /x '31 32 33' / or /d '49 50 51' / will be converted to /123/ before the command is executed.
- With the OFF option, no conversion is done.
- This conversion should work wherever a string operand is used in any command.
- XEDIT: Adds support for decimal representation. See below.
- KEDIT: Compatible. See below.
- Spaces must separate each character representation.
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2015
Generated on: 26 Jan 2015
Return to Table of Contents